Restaurant Reviews - Mytown Eating Place

Sorry for the delay in posts, I've just been preoccupied with other stuff.
Anywhos since I had such a pleasant experience the last time I came here I decided to give it another go, little did I know it'd be a terrible experience this time around.
MyTown is located in Batu Satu right next to Charcoal BBQ & Grill.










Yes, as usual the atmosphere is/was very quaint and rustic.

What to eat?



 

 And as usual its a pay before you receive your food kinda deal meaning self service.
So I will be listing out each individual dish I ordered and what went wrong with it.

Wonton Soup ; Soup was great, however the wontons tasted sour, now I don't know about you guys but sour meat is usually meat that's gone bad
Money Cai Noodles ; Noodles tasted like the packet kind, they served it with mostly anchovy HEADS and it was overly salty
Seafood Meehoon ; Was super dry and very fishy.

 And if that wasn't enough my mom decided to order the same dish I was having, Take a look at the difference in both and you tell me if its quality standard.

My Watan Hor ; Overall great but found several eggshells in it.
My Mom's Watan Hor; see how different it looks compared to mine? Hers also lacked taste and smelt and tasted like they used a rotten egg!
 We had a really bad experience here today, but luckily we got compensated by their manager Joanne.




 Its actually safe to say, I'm going to distance myself from here for the time being and try other restaurants out.


Follow them on instagram @mytownbrunei





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sungkai Buffets In Brunei - Tarindak d'Polo

Brunei Side Stalls - So CoCo Coconut

Restaurants In Brunei - Pho Hoa Vietnamese Cuisine